You can find the payment slip details for paying your bill in my yallo under
"Bills and Usage".
You can view your recent bills there at any time and download them as PDF files.
You can also see there whether you currently have the paper billing option activated.
To learn how to change to email billing, see:
"Receiving bills by email"
We recommend paying your bills by online banking – it's quick and convenient. If you still want to receive a copy of your bill with a payment slip, you can order it with the following form: Please note that there is a charge for this service (fee per order: CHF 10.00).
In my yallo, you can find an overview of what is included in your bill and a detailed list with your daily usage. If you think we have made a mistake, please use the form below.
We are very sorry if you had a negative experience with yallo support or any persistent technical or billing issues. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class customer experience and resolving your issue is our top priority. Please complete the form below in as much detail as possible. One of our complaints managers will be in touch very shortly!
For a one-click answer to your issue, we suggest taking a look at our online resources below. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can submit this form or speak to one of our agents via the online chat feature :)
- Confirming your ID
- ID verification failed
- Approved ID documents for ID validation
- Switching to yallo from an existing plan or prepaid SIM card
- Problems with number porting
- Procedure and cost for number porting
- Duration of number porting
- Activation with number porting
- Activation without number porting
- SIM blocking due to unpaid bill
- SIM doesn't work or has been lost
- Mobile Internet isn't working
- yallo Home Box does not work
- Bill refund
- Why is my first bill so high?
- Billing and ordering a payment slip