If you can't establish an internet connection, we recommend you to check the following points:
1. If possible, please check whether other devices in the household have an internet connection via the yallo Home Box.
2. If no device has an internet connection, please check whether all cables of the yallo Home Box are correctly plugged in. You can find instructions on how to install the yallo Home Box here.
3. Check that the Wi-Fi indicator on the yallo Home Box is on. If not, go to the configuration page of the yallo Home Box and activate Wi-Fi.
4. Ensure your device is positioned near the modem for optimal connectivity. If this resolves any issues but leaves you without a connection in certain rooms, consider getting a Wi-Fi extender. Learn more about it here.
5. Check that the Wi-Fi password is correct. Note: Note that the Wi-Fi password is case-sensitive. The default password is shown on the label on the base of your yallo Home Box. If you would like to change the password, go to the Home Box configuration page.
6. If the above points have not helped, please restart your yallo Home Box. You can find instructions for this here.
Should all the above points not have led to a solution, please contact our customer service:
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–8 p.m. | Saturday–Sunday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.