Would you like to switch your Internet plan to a different connection technology? This is possible, with the following conditions:
- Your current yallo Internet contract has been in place for at least 12 months (except for Home 4G, which can be changed at any time).
- You want to switch between Home Max Fiber and Home Cable.
- You can also switch from Home 4G/ Home 5G to Home Max Fiber or Home Cable.
All you need to do is sign up for a new plan and cancel the old one. Please proceed as follows:
- Make sure that your current contract has been in place for at least 12 months (except for Home 4G, which can be changed at any time).
- Order a new Internet plan with the desired technology (cable or fiber) online in myyallo.
- Once your new connection is active and you are satisfied with the internet speed, you can cancel your old plan. You can reach our team from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00, by phone at 0840 00 33 77 or by chat.
Please contact our Customer Service, if you have questions about the exact procedure.
Costs: If you have been a customer for more than one year, then we will only charge you the activation fee for the new product. The cancellation fees for the old product will be waived.