Manage network name (SSID) and password
Here’s how to change the wifi name and password with your browser:
You have to be connected to the Home cable Box wifi (or its LAN cable) to be able to access the Admin area.
- Open the Internet browser and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address line
- Enter “Settings password” (see figure “Access data”)
- Select “Advanced settings”
- Select “Security”
- Enter name and/or password and click on “Apply Changes”
- After you have changed the SSID and/or the password, you have to reconnect your devices to the wifi.
After the change, devices that were previously connected via wifi need to be reconnected.