The fiber optic cable socket is an optical telecommunications socket (= OTO stands for Optical Termination socket).
- It has a unique identification number, known as the OTO ID.
- The fiber optic cable (patch cable) is plugged into it.
- It forms an optical interface between your device and the fiber optic cable network socket.
- A fiber optic cable socket has up to four ports – the numbers 1 to 4 are printed in small type at the bottom of the fiber optic cable socket.
- During the activation process, we will inform you which ports are used for your products.