You can switch off the yallo Cable Box's Wi-Fi function in the modem's admin area.
You have to be connected to the yallo modem through wifi or LAN cable to be able to access the Admin area.
- Open the Internet browser and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address line
- Search for the “Settings password" at the bottom side of your modem (see figure “Access data”)
- Enter the "Settings password" in the login screen of the router interface (see figure "Router login")
- Select “Advanced settings”
- You can deactivate the Wi-Fi settings by setting both the 2.4 GHz frequency band and the 5 GHz frequency band to "deactivate".
After the change, devices that were previously connected via wifi will be disconnected.