Find quick tips on network connections, for example if you’re not entirely satisfied with your yallo network.
Problems with the yallo network (disruptions)
yallo is on the Sunrise network. That means you will enjoy all the perks of this outstanding, multiple award-winning mobile network. However, it can still happen that you suddenly experience poor network connection with yallo:
- General reception: It’s no good having the best network if you’re getting little or no reception in a particular place. On the network card, you can check to see whether you have bad reception at your address.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Sometimes, you might get superfast reception outside, but very little or no reception at all indoors due to thick walls. In these cases, the bad reception can be attributed to the construction of your home.
- Temporary disruptions: Technology is never perfect. Temporary disruptions can occur. Simply download the Sunrise app and report the disruption. Our technical department will look at your report and find an optimal solution to rectify the temporary disruption causing the bad network connection.
- Faulty device: Network problems can occur, for example, if your smartphone is defective or outdated. To test whether your phone is affected, you can insert the SIM card of a friend or relative into your smartphone and compare reception that way.
- Faulty SIM card: In rare instances, a bad network connection can be caused by a defective or outdated SIM card.
- Home Box: If you are experiencing problems with your Home Box, we recommend that you read the following article.
We hope you can use these tips to improve the bad or inadequate network connection you are experiencing with yallo. If you are still having problems, contact support via chat.