To perform a reset, you have the following options:
(1) Via the user menu (Web-Gui) of the yallo Home Fiber Box, via sidebar menu/maintenance.
- Please enter 192.168.1.1 or yallo.box in your browser.
- The access data for the Web-Gui can be found on the back of the yallo Home Fiber Box.
- After you are logged in, please go to the sidebar menu (top right of the web gui) and click on Maintenance and then on Backup/Restore.
- Important: When performing the restore or reset, the internet connection will be interrupted.
(2) On the bottom of the yallo Home Fiber Box, it has a small hole with a tiny button in it. If you push the button with the tip of a paper clip or pencil and hold it for more than 5 seconds, a reset will also be performed.