The fiber optic cable outlet is an optical telecommunications outlet (= OTO stands for Optical Termination Outlet).
- It has a unique identification number, known as the OTO ID.
- The fiber optic cable (patch cable) is plugged into it.
- It forms an optical interface between your device and the fiber optic cable network outlet.
- A fiber optic cable outlet has up to four ports – the numbers 1 to 4 are printed in small type at the bottom of the fiber optic cable outlet.
- During the activation process, we will inform you which ports are used for your products.