In this case, please check whether you:
- have removed the protective caps on the cable.
- have removed the protective caps on the box.
- have removed the OTO outlet cover.
If your problems persist, please contact our Customer Service. We are available by phone and via the chat tool.
Customer Service Chat
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Customer Service Hotline:
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–8 p.m. | Saturday–Sunday: 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- From Switzerland: 0900 00 44 88 (CHF 1.50/call)
- From abroad: +41 (0) 44 525 01 20 (as per roaming rate)
Should you have any problems with your Wi-Fi, see below for some more tips on how you can improve your reception:
- Place the modem in a central, freestanding location in your apartment, not inside a wardrobe or other piece of furniture.
- If possible, connect your devices via an LAN cable (TV box or PC).
- Extend your Wi-Fi coverage with a repeater solution.