Take your postpaid number with you to yallo prepaid:
If you want to take your postpaid phone number to yallo prepaid, you need to sign a power of attorney form for mobile number porting.
- Number porting from yallo Postpaid to yallo Prepaid is not possible.
Take your prepaid phone number to yallo prepaid:
If you want to change your prepaid phone number to yallo, you have to proceed as follows:
- Send a free SMS with the word YES to the short number 499 using the existing SIM card of your current provider. You will receive a confirmation via SMS when you have successfully logged out.
- Order a new free yallo SIM card at www.yallo.ch/prepaid.
- When ordering, please indicate at the step "phone number" that you want to take your phone number with you. There you have to choose your current provider and enter the phone number you want to take with you.
- Any remaining credit on the SIM card of your current provider will not be transferred if the transfer is successful.