- Check that the WLAN indicator on the yallo Home Box is on. If not, go to the configuration page of the yallo Home Box and activate WLAN.
- Check that your terminal device is within the range of the Home Box. If this is not the case, place the Home Box in a different location.
- Check that the WLAN password is correct. Note: Note that the WLAN password is case-sensitive. The default password is shown on the label on the base of your yallo Home Box. If you would like to change the password, go to the Home Box configuration page.
- Check that the network connection of your terminal device supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. For this, consult the terminal device manual. If not, the terminal device cannot connect to the yallo Home Box.
- If the problem persists, restart your yallo Home Box or reset it to factory settings.
Note: When resetting the yallo Home Box, all previous settings will be deleted.
Simply top up your balance online!
It takes only a click to top up your balance with the amount you want!
Did not find what you're looking for? We're here to help. Contact us!Contact