Were you unable to confirm your identity online in my yallo or at the post office? This can be due to the following reasons:
- You scanned an unapproved ID document (see the list)
- The pictures of your ID document were blurry
- Some of the important information (your name, the photo or the signature) was not clearly legible
- Your name on the order form was not spelled exactly the same as on the ID document
- You may have forgotten to photograph both sides of your ID card
- The post office refused your ID because the details were not exactly the same as on your order
- You did not meet the seven-day deadline for confirmation at the post office counter
In the event of a failed ID verification, we will contact you by email so that you can repeat the digital scan process.
You can also do the validation at any time here.