Want to suspend or cancel your yallo plan? If so, get in touch with us.
We offer you our cancellation service via hotline or chat. Our relations team will take care of all administrative matters quickly and with no fuss. Contact us via:
- Phone: +41 (0)840 00 33 77, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
- Chat: A chat window will automatically open during business hours
> Cancel plan (without phone number porting)
If you no longer need your plan or phone number, you can cancel it.
The following options are available to you:
- You can switch to a different offer that better meets your requirements
- We have especially attractive prices for loyal customers – you'll always benefit the most with yallo.
- Suspend your plan instead of canceling it. With this option you won't lose your number.
Important: All yallo plans have to be canceled by phone or via yallo chat. Cancellations made in writing by letter or email are not valid and will not be processed. This is because a cancellation process is rather complex. Having the chance to ask you questions enables us to avoid any misunderstandings. This prevents delays and means we won't have to charge any unnecessary additional costs.
> Suspend your plan
Don't need your plan for a while or planning an extended stay abroad? With yallo, you can suspend your plan for up to 12 months. You will not be billed any monthly charges during this time. Ask the Relations Team about the precise terms for pausing your subscription.
> Cancellation (with phone number porting)
Would you like to transfer your phone number to a different provider? Here's what we recommend you do:
- Let us know by phone or the chat function
- We will inform you about the earliest possible porting date.
- You can now register your new plan with your new provider. Tell them the preferred porting date that you arranged with us in advance.
If you follow this procedure, your number should be able to be ported with minimum fuss.