The following payment methods are currently available:
- Online payment (credit card, PostFinance, TWINT)
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Payment at the post office counter with QR bill
- eBill (digital bill)
Tips for online payment (credit card, PostFinance, TWINT)
When you pay online by credit card, PostFinance or TWINT, we ensure that the bill amount is correct and that your payment is matched to the correct invoice – no reference number required!
Info: Your payment may not be displayed immediately on the my yallo «Bills and Usage» page. If you still see an outstanding amount after your successful payment by credit card, PostFinance or TWINT, you can check the page again after a few days to make sure that your payment has gone through in our system.
Tips for online banking
When making a payment, always use the data provided on the QR bill. You can find the QR code on the QR bill as well as under my yallo «Bills and Usage». The QR code contains all important payment information. In addition to the QR code, the payment-relevant information is also printed on the invoice in text form.
The QR bill contains the following information:
1) Receipt slip
2) Payment component
3) Swiss QR code
4) Account and reference number
Thanks to the Swiss code, you don’t have to tediously enter information and reference numbers. Manual additions can be entered after scanning and reading the QR bill.
Transfer from abroad
If it is not possible for you to use the enclosed QR bill (e.g., for a payment from abroad), then please transfer the bill amount to the following bank details:
IBAN: CH77 0900 0000 8750 3770 0, BIC: POFICHBEXXX
Please ensure that you specify the reference number in the text field «Notifications».
eBill (digital bill)
- With this payment method, you will receive your bill directly in your online banking account and you can pay quickly and easily with just a few clicks.
- Free service from all Swiss financial institutions; secure and environmentally friendly
- No need to go through the annoying process of typing in payment details (reference number), and no fees for delivery and payment
Learn more about eBill