Bill amount and payment due date:
1) Here you will see the total amount due on your bill and the payment deadline.
Tip: Always pay your bill by the payment deadline in order to avoid additional hassle and fees.
Fixed monthly charges and promotions:
1) Here you can see the basic monthly fees associated with your yallo subscription. On your first bill, you will see a cumulative monthly fee for the first two months (first month pro rata, full second month) and for each month after that you will see the basic fee for the subsequent month. If you purchased a mobile phone when you signed the contract, there will be a corresponding surcharge on the basic fee for the mobile plan for 24 months.
2) If you took advantage of a promotion when you signed the contract, you can see the corresponding deduction here.
The connection charges for the past month are shown on your bill. You can view the charges for the current month at any time in my yallo. Here you can learn what options are available for paying your bill.
1) Voice connections in Switzerland:
All national calls not included in your mobile plan are shown here.
2) Value-added service numbers:
Calls to premium numbers are shown here: 09xx, 08xx, 084x, and calls to our Customer Service number and information number. In addition, charges for premium SMS services are shown here. Please inquire in advance about any fees for these phone and SMS services.
3) yallo data connections/mobile Internet:
Charges for normal data usage (if it is not included in your mobile plan) are shown here.
4) International voice connections:
International phone calls (from Switzerland to other countries) that are not included in your mobile plan are show here.
5) Connections abroad (roaming):
All incoming and outgoing phone calls, SMS and data connections made outside Switzerland (roaming) and not included in your mobile plan are shown here.
All national SMS and MMS charges not included in your mobile plan are shown here.
Here you will see all the options you have additionally booked, such as DAYSPEED, Travel Surf 100, Travel Talk, etc.
In your my yallo, you can easily activate new options or deactivate previous options.